Still have some holiday shopping to do? Are you like me and haven’t even started yet? Or are you one of those organized, early-bird types who already has their holiday shopping finished by October? Either way, check out this gift guide for fitness lovers. Even if you’ve completed your shopping you might find something to add to your wish list!
The Ultimate Gift Guide for Fitness Lovers
If someone on your list loves to work out at home or is just getting back into fitness, creating a Home Fitness Gift pack would put a smile on their face. Here are some ideas!
1. The 66 Audio BTS Sport Bluetooth headphones ($60) are sweat proof, lightweight, and don’t have any wires to get in the way while you’re working out. Check out my full review and enter the giveaway to win a pair of your own!
2. The Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball kit ($20) comes with a pump and 105 minute exercise DVD, making it perfect for all levels. It has a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. and the DVD has six workouts.
3. There are lots of choices when it comes to purchasing free weights, but as a start, I’d suggest these CAP Barbell Color Coated Hex Dumbbells. They are available singly or in pairs, in a wide variety of sizes, from three pounds and up, and even come in assorted colors.
Do you have a runner on your gift list? Check out my Ultimate Gift Guide for Runners!
4. Is someone on your gift list just starting on their yoga journey? This beginner’s kit from Wai Lana will help them on their way. It contains a mat, video, block, and strap, just what the new yogi needs.
5. I love pretty yoga mats (probably why I have so many) and this beautiful, eco-friendly Union Station Mat ($70) is great for any type of home workout.
6. I’ve recently started seeing yoga wheels and they seem to be a great tool for increasing balance, stability, and alignment. The YogiWheel ($80) is as beautiful as it is functional.
7. The TRX Training Home Kit ($150) is a perfect gift for anyone who works out at home. With the TRX you can create fun and functional workouts that need no other equipment.
8. I was introduced to the ActivMotion Bar ($120 and up) at the IDEA Convention last summer and it’s my favorite new fitness tool. Now they have started an Indigogo campaign to fund their new At Home Program. It’s a great way to get in on the ground floor.
9. The Fitbit Charge 2 (on sale for $129 through 12/18) is the latest version (I have the original and love it) and it has a few more bells and whistles. The fitness lover who wants to keep track of their steps and activities will appreciate this gift!
Any (or all!) of these gifts will put a smile on your fitness lover’s face! What’s on your fitness wish list this year?
Current Holiday Deals
25% off EVERYTHING at Roadrunner Sports through Tuesday, 12/13
New Prints at Skirt Sports! Save 20% with code DEBCA20
A different deal every day at Legend Compression!
Up to 50% off on Clearance Items at Sunny Sports!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using one of my links I may make a few dollars, which goes toward supporting this blog. Thank you.
My weekly linkups! Please stop by and check out all of the great recipes, workouts, and information that all these awesome bloggers share every week!
Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah
Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel
Inspire Me Monday with Janice
Anything Goes with Marilyn
Wild Workout Wednesday with Annmarie, Michelle, Jen, and Nicole
The Plant Based Potluck Party with Deborah
The Running Coaches’ Corner with Rachel, Suz, Lora Marie, and Me!
Giveaway Roundup and Try Out Thursdays with Smitha
The Blogger’s Pit Stop with Kathleen, Janice, Julie and Me!
Living a Life of Fitness, Health and Happiness with Jill
Friday Favorites with Heather